“Journalism education in the era of social networks and artificial intelligence: digital technologies and ethical values.”
The first Eurasian EJTA Conference on the exchange of experience and ideas regarding journalism education on the Eurasian continent.
EJTA Conference is held annually for instructors at journalism schools in Europe and Asia.
Primary goals of the Conference are: generating ideas regarding journalism education for discussion and consideration; exchange of advanced educational experience.
Topics to discuss at the Conference:
Digital technologies for training media professionals of the 21st century in the modern educational environment
The changing function of journalism in the society
Professional and moral values of the journalistic community in the era of social networks and artificial intelligence
Liberty of journalism education
Key partners of the Conference:
- European Journalism Training Association (EJTA);
- Government of the Chelyabinsk region;
- South Ural State University (NRU);
- Lomonosov Moscow State University;
- Eurasian Academy of Television and Radio;
- International Press Club;
- Yuzhny Ural (Southern Ural) GTRK;
- Union of Journalists of the Chelyabinsk region.