Construction of a Eurasian Bridge in Journalism Education
The first Eurasian EJTA Conference on the exchange of experience and ideas regarding journalism education on the Eurasian continent.
EJTA Conference is held annually for instructors at journalism schools in Europe and Asia.
Primary goals of the Conference are: generating ideas regarding journalism education for discussion and consideration; exchange of advanced educational experience.
Topics to discuss at the Conference:
- The changing function of journalism in the society
- Instructor’s ethics, skills, knowledge and opinion of a journalist in the 21st century
- Liberty of journalism education
- Topics for establishment of Eurasian cooperation
- Construction of a Eurasian bridge in journalism education
Key partners of the Conference:
- European Journalism Training Association (EJTA);
- Government of the Chelyabinsk region;
- South Ural State University (NRU);
- Lomonosov Moscow State University;
- Eurasian Academy of Television and Radio;
- International Press Club;
- Yuzhny Ural (Southern Ural) GTRK;
- Union of Journalists of the Chelyabinsk region.